Copied

what shuld i do ?

TOPICS
Crash, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

crashing after effects 2020 every time import psd files

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what shuld i do ?

TOPICS
Crash, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossibel to know. You have not provided even the most basic system info or any other details such as the nature of your PSD files.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure that the .psd file is in RGB color mode.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue. As experts mentioned, we would need your system specification details (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS) so that we can troubleshoot the After Effects crash issue. Also, are you having this issue with all the PSD files or a particular one?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I moved to 2020 Adobe Softwares earlier, and I have experienced some issues. when I try to import a PSD file to after effects, it was crashed every PSD file not a large file and it has in RGB 8bit format.in additional I haven't this issue with all PSD files! but I can't know what is the reason. just I guess it's might be for photoshop groups.

My system performance is:
CPU: i7 4790K

GPU: Radeon R9-285
RAM: 16GB DDR3
SSD: 120GB
HDD: 11.5TB

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue. I have determined that shape layers are casusing the crash. If I remove them the import works. Hopefully they fix this soon. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0