• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing on Start up of Adobe After effects 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Whenever I go to make a edit It looks like its gonna start up then shows me a crash thing for a ticket. 

unknown

I submitted it but was wondering any of you could help.

I have a AMD athlon(tm) ii X2 240 Processor as my cpu and I run a windows 10. I do not have a gpu.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Awesomegen01,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that After Effects is crashing when you try to launch it.

Were you able to launch it before? If so, have you made any changes to your computer like installing a new program or font? Does it show any error message? Also, how much RAM do you have installed on your computer?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nishu, 

Sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner, the program did end up opening. I'm not sure what I did but with messing with some things it stopped crashing. 

Thanks

Gen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know that, Gen. Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines