• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing on start up

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. This is my second post about this subject because I still am confused. Below is the screenshot I got of the crash but my situation is I get this screen when I open after-effects than in like 2 days its fine then it crashes again another day from that. I really need help finding the problem because I need to use after effects!

I also an windows 10.

unknown

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

The After Effects System Requirements for CC 2020 state that at least 16 GB of RAM is required. I'm surprised that you have any luck at all with AE. You are running out of resources and there may also be a lot of other problems with your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

argg.PNG

Details about my pc are above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The After Effects System Requirements for CC 2020 state that at least 16 GB of RAM is required. I'm surprised that you have any luck at all with AE. You are running out of resources and there may also be a lot of other problems with your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm very weird! It works perfectly when it's on and im using it but crashes while loading media core or whatever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does that mean I might not be able to use it at all? I really like the program and have been using it for a month or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines