Highlighted

create a slider for wiggle effect for .mogrt export(essential graphics) from after effects

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a basic rectangular shape with text sliding from left to middle of the screen (x1  to x2), and when it reach it give a shake (Wiggle effect). I have key framed the wiggle effect to do that. I have created null and created controls for color and other parameters. But I don't how to create a control for the wiggle effect only for the particular period I keyframed for. Played all day .. No luck. Please help me to solve this.

See the file here . https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g1hsfh9clb3ssXCEpIIZ7ci2b5iyjLwS

Topics

Expressions, How to, Import and export, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

create a slider for wiggle effect for .mogrt export(essential graphics) from after effects

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a basic rectangular shape with text sliding from left to middle of the screen (x1  to x2), and when it reach it give a shake (Wiggle effect). I have key framed the wiggle effect to do that. I have created null and created controls for color and other parameters. But I don't how to create a control for the wiggle effect only for the particular period I keyframed for. Played all day .. No luck. Please help me to solve this.

See the file here . https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g1hsfh9clb3ssXCEpIIZ7ci2b5iyjLwS

Topics

Expressions, How to, Import and export, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's not possible. You are modifiying the entire property stream, not just a segment. howevewr, nothing stops you from splitting the layer and just linking the sgement with the active wiggle() expression....

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines