• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a vignette in Adobe After Effects

Participant ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is extremely embarrassing I have to post this. I kmust have done this exercise 1000 times and now I forgot how to do it. I routinely create blur vignettes in my compostions using th ellipse tool. In the past I would select the ellipse tool use CC Radial Blur and make the ellipse the size of the ellipse the size of the compositon with a certian mouse click key stroke combination after applying the CC Radial Blur to a Adsjjustment layer, invert and feather and expand. Now I forgot how to make the ellipse the size of the composition. I can click and drag the mouse and create my ellipse this way but it does not always fill the compositon and if I adjust the handles it becomes distorted in shape. I want back my method to be able to click and create my ellipse the size of the com,positon without having to tweak the handles in any way. i Iknow i can be dome but I forgot the method of doing it. Trying the hold down Ctrl and left click on mouse doesn't do it, at least not anymore. Maybe it's my computer. Please let me know the combination to make the ellipse the size of the compositon in one movement so I don't have to click and drag and hope for the best. Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double-clicking on any of the mask/ path shapes will make them comp-/ layer-sized upon their creation.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check this 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines