Highlighted

Creating a 2.5D scene

Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have creatved many 2.5 images using photshop and aftereffects, works beautifully.

Within after affects comp framing I have to position the camera so it cuts off the points of contact, or else it looks weird . When I animate the camera to zoom in the layers detatch and the feet of the person do not stay on one place as the beach scene layer moves. Is there anyway to work around this so all elemnts flow together?

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating a 2.5D scene

Engaged ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have creatved many 2.5 images using photshop and aftereffects, works beautifully.

Within after affects comp framing I have to position the camera so it cuts off the points of contact, or else it looks weird . When I animate the camera to zoom in the layers detatch and the feet of the person do not stay on one place as the beach scene layer moves. Is there anyway to work around this so all elemnts flow together?

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just have to layout the scene properly. Sometimes you need to rotate a layer and use Corner Pin to fix the distortion so things stick together. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 1