Highlighted

CUDA is not showing in after effects

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

I have the After Effects 2020  installed on my Windows 10 Pro PC. My processor is an AMD Ryzen 5 , the GPU is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (4GB RAM edition)

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CUDA is not showing in after effects

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

I have the After Effects 2020  installed on my Windows 10 Pro PC. My processor is an AMD Ryzen 5 , the GPU is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (4GB RAM edition)

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your graphic card seems to be recongnized. Can't you use any feutures related to CUDA? Do you use the latest driver of GTX 1650?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ToolfarmJP

My GPU is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER (4GB RAM edition).These are the driver of GTX 1650 SUPER

Untitled-1.jpg

Thankyou 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines