Highlighted

Cursor to Hourgalss glitch in CC2020

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using CC2020 on Windows 10 and my cursor changes to and hourglass every second.  It isn't just cosmetic as it effects my performance of the app.

(This doesn't occur in CC2019 but i need to use the lastest version unfortunately.)

I saw an old post that recommended loggin in and out of creative cloud but that hasn't helped.

thanks in advance,

Simon Bronson

I solved it myself, there was a discontinued plugin that was causing the issue, thanks for following up!

cheers,

Simon

TOPICS
Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cursor to Hourgalss glitch in CC2020

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using CC2020 on Windows 10 and my cursor changes to and hourglass every second.  It isn't just cosmetic as it effects my performance of the app.

(This doesn't occur in CC2019 but i need to use the lastest version unfortunately.)

I saw an old post that recommended loggin in and out of creative cloud but that hasn't helped.

thanks in advance,

Simon Bronson

I solved it myself, there was a discontinued plugin that was causing the issue, thanks for following up!

cheers,

Simon

TOPICS
Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects. We'd love to help you out.

Is it happening while working on a particular project or all of them? What're your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)? Also, try resetting the preferences of After Effects: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cheers,

Simon

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 15, 2020 1