Highlighted

Cycore FX HD fail to load. 17.1 & 17.1.1

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything I've found on every forum. Even had a two hour screen sharing with  Adobe Tech Support.

Below is the error I get in 17.1.1 when loading After Effects.

Image 123.png

And this is what first showed in 17.1 that made me try and update but then everything got worse. Image 124.png

It just started happening, the only thing that has been changed recently is that I installed the WebM export plugin. 

Anyone has any ideas? I've tried moving the Cycore folder, renaming the Media Core, Updating the OpenCL.dll. 

Nothing seems to be working anymore.

All other plugins are working fine except those ones.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cycore FX HD fail to load. 17.1 & 17.1.1

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything I've found on every forum. Even had a two hour screen sharing with  Adobe Tech Support.

Below is the error I get in 17.1.1 when loading After Effects.

Image 123.png

And this is what first showed in 17.1 that made me try and update but then everything got worse. Image 124.png

It just started happening, the only thing that has been changed recently is that I installed the WebM export plugin. 

Anyone has any ideas? I've tried moving the Cycore folder, renaming the Media Core, Updating the OpenCL.dll. 

Nothing seems to be working anymore.

All other plugins are working fine except those ones.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chucktuna,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Were you able to solve this problem? If so, would you mind sharing what did you do to fix it?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0