• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleted stroke still visible

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I believed it is a bug that, when i delete a stroke (brush) in Paint layer, the frame/track will be deleted but the stroke is still there. I have tried restarting the software and my laptop but this problem still occurs every now and then. 

Is there any way to fix it? Or what did I do wrong here? Please help, thank youIMG_1488.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Try purging your memory and disk cache.  Move one more frame to the right. I have seen the disk cache hold on to a frame, but I have never seen a stroke ignore an out point. I have seen out points not line up with the start end of a frame when the frame rate of a Comp has been changed or when the frame rate of a nested comp has been changed because animation is always based on time, not frames. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try purging your memory and disk cache.  Move one more frame to the right. I have seen the disk cache hold on to a frame, but I have never seen a stroke ignore an out point. I have seen out points not line up with the start end of a frame when the frame rate of a Comp has been changed or when the frame rate of a nested comp has been changed because animation is always based on time, not frames. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines