Highlighted

Digital Signage Pixelated

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

I want your help

I want to create a digital signage content for digital screen. its size is 17mtr x .5Mtr....

its pixel is 6656 x 256..... 

i created a content in the same pixel, but it is pixelated.

Any sugession plz...

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital Signage Pixelated

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

I want your help

I want to create a digital signage content for digital screen. its size is 17mtr x .5Mtr....

its pixel is 6656 x 256..... 

i created a content in the same pixel, but it is pixelated.

Any sugession plz...

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

256  pixels is about 1/10 of my comp panel in a normal workspace so if I were to fill it up I would have to set the magnification factor to 400% or more so the comp panel is going to have really big pixels. That's how video works. The only way to accurately judge a comp is with a Magnification Factor of 100% on a standard display or 200% on a high resolution (Retna type) display. Unless you are scaling bit map images over 100%, or you have set the project to draft resolution, your project should be just fine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rick_Gerad Thank you Sir, 

yes sir, It is pixelated

So how should i set my composition setting....

Could you explain in simple way.,..

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set your comp to the size required by the digital sign software and use their recommended formats and settings. 

You can judge your comp by setting the Magnification Ratio to 100% and if you must 200%. I know it's going to be small if the specifications are only 6566 X 256. 

If you really need to Magnify things 400% or more then it's OK to do so, you just have to get used to looking at the scaled-up image. The render will be the same. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sr,

As per your advise 6656 x 4 = 26624 &

256x 4 = 1024

So the comb setting must be 26624 x 1024 ?

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 14.27.27.png

Waiting for your feedback...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you understood me. The comp that you render must match the specifications for the display device. If that is 6656 X 256 then that is what size the comp you render must be. 

You just have to live with the preview issues. 

If your system can handle the comp size you can create a larger comp and then nest that comp in the comp that is the proper size and scale it down so that it fits. If you do that the render time will increase and the UI and Previews will take longer. Personally, I would not do that. I just would not worry about the way the composition panel looked with I magnified it by 200 or 400%.

I'm working on an extremely difficult hand rotoscope job right now.  I spend 90% of my time checking the work at 400% or more - and I want to see the pixels. I know the render will be fine if I see the actual pixels.

Screenshot_2020-04-20 08.49.37_cK5S2K.png

There is a tiny error in this mask path at the top that cannot be seen unless I magnify the Comp panel - but the final render will be sharp as a tack.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok... Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines