Copied

Hello,

My setup is:

Windows 10 Home

64GB RAM

nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super

AMD Ryzen x1800

(Everything is up to date)

I get the Display Acceleration Disabled in my comp view and as expected the GPU info in Previews section in Preferences is greyed out and under Open GL no info.

I uninstalled Ae, installed the previous version and re-installed the newest one. All of which did not help, the message is still there. Super annoying.

I also see that a couple of people have had this issue recently without any real solutions. Has anyone found a possible solution to this? 

Thanks!

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Display Acceleration Disabled Ae 2020 Win 10

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My setup is:

Windows 10 Home

64GB RAM

nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super

AMD Ryzen x1800

(Everything is up to date)

I get the Display Acceleration Disabled in my comp view and as expected the GPU info in Previews section in Preferences is greyed out and under Open GL no info.

I uninstalled Ae, installed the previous version and re-installed the newest one. All of which did not help, the message is still there. Super annoying.

I also see that a couple of people have had this issue recently without any real solutions. Has anyone found a possible solution to this? 

Thanks!

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Performance, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for your issue. As you mentioned, we've seen other users having the same issue as yours. Here're a few suggestions and more information on this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-fix-quot-display-acceleration-disabled-quot-...

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines