• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display Acceleration Disabled Problem

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im using After Effects 2020. So I was editing and as I was cutting the music this message on the right upper hand corner popped up saying Display Acceleration Disabled. I don't know what I pressed, but I dont not know how to fix it. It makes the video all zoomed in and pixilated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't know. You have not offered up any system information or details about your project. Simply using a non-hardware-accelerated feature or effect could effectively have disabled this stuff automatically on a per-project basis, so technically there wouldn't even be anything to worry about in such a case. Everything else requires you to actualyl give us some useful information.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that you are getting Display Acceleration Disabled in After Effects.

We've observed this issue with other users as well. Check out this post for more information on this.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines