Highlighted

display acceleration disabled

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i use After Effects cc 2020 and yesterday i had loads of green lines come up on my preview box. i updated my driver which got rid of them but now im seeing "Display Acceleration Disabled". ive looked for solutions for hours but im not very good with computers and its all very confusing to me because i dont want to ruin my laptop. i dont know what to do. can someone please help me asap. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

display acceleration disabled

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i use After Effects cc 2020 and yesterday i had loads of green lines come up on my preview box. i updated my driver which got rid of them but now im seeing "Display Acceleration Disabled". ive looked for solutions for hours but im not very good with computers and its all very confusing to me because i dont want to ruin my laptop. i dont know what to do. can someone please help me asap. 

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Making sure your graphics drivers are up to date should not ruin your laptop. Just make sure that your machine meets the minimum system requirements. If you need help with specifics we need OS, system, and AE version details down to the last decimal point. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashleigh5E0F,

As Rick mentioned, we'd need more information so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly.

1. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  2. What's the exact version of After Effects you're using?
  3. What's the version of the GPU driver that's installed on your computer.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0