Exit

Display Acceleration Disabled

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have an issue on After Effects 2020.
I was working on a 3D composition and suddenly "Display Acceleration Disabled" appeared, and my preview window started glitching. I tried opening other AE projects, shutting my computer down etc... it didn't change anything. I have this issue on every project now. I believe from what I read on Google that it could be because of my graphics or my RAM ? (I hope that's how it's pronounced)

I already toggled Hardware Accelerate Composition, Layer, and Footage Panels Enable and Mercury Transmit in the preferences. 

I work on a MacBook Pro 2017 High Sierra (10.13.6)

8 GB memory

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Sorry for your issue.

Have you tried the suggestions mentioned in the following article: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-fix-quot-display-acceleration-disabled-quot-...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I already tried these suggestions. Would you like me to enable logging so that I can send you the logs and the NFO file ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines