Highlighted

Display issue with puppet tool on photoshop layer

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I searched all the web but can't find a similar topic: I have a display issue when I use the puppet tool on a photoshop layer.

There is a fringe of pixels, a border of 1px, around my layer that stays in pace when I move the pins.

I attach here some screenshot but, sadly, I get an error message when I try to upload my aep file

(The attachment's basket.aep content type (application/octet-stream) does not match its file extension and has been removed.)

Could someone help me on this ? 

I'm not a super user of puppet tool so I don't know which information to give to help you understanding my problem.

Thank you !

   

2020-04-08 11_56_53-.png2.jpg3.jpg1.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Display issue with puppet tool on photoshop layer

Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I searched all the web but can't find a similar topic: I have a display issue when I use the puppet tool on a photoshop layer.

There is a fringe of pixels, a border of 1px, around my layer that stays in pace when I move the pins.

I attach here some screenshot but, sadly, I get an error message when I try to upload my aep file

(The attachment's basket.aep content type (application/octet-stream) does not match its file extension and has been removed.)

Could someone help me on this ? 

I'm not a super user of puppet tool so I don't know which information to give to help you understanding my problem.

Thank you !

   

2020-04-08 11_56_53-.png2.jpg3.jpg1.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
Guide ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to expand the mesh even more.

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Martin. I increased the expansion but it doesn't help. 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0