Highlighted

distribute keyframes

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I arranged the frames using time remap. Now I want to shift them to the left so that it looks like the screenshot. So that the distance between them is 1 frame. How can this be done?

Screenshot_20.png

Topics

Expressions, FAQ, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

distribute keyframes

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I arranged the frames using time remap. Now I want to shift them to the left so that it looks like the screenshot. So that the distance between them is 1 frame. How can this be done?

Screenshot_20.png

Topics

Expressions, FAQ, Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you have about 20 keyframes only there, so why not simply do it by hand? Other than that I#m sure somewhere out there there's a script that spaces keyframes out evenly.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Equally spacing keyframes in After Effects can be a bit of a pain in the neck. This two-minute tutorial shows you a quick way to get the job done by efficien...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines