Highlighted

Does anyone know how this trail effect was made and how i could replicate it?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this Premier League intro it has this super unique effect that trails the player's movements and I cannot figure out how it was done. If anyone has any ideas then i would love to hear them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11yq1EW0dlQ

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
TOPICS
How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does anyone know how this trail effect was made and how i could replicate it?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this Premier League intro it has this super unique effect that trails the player's movements and I cannot figure out how it was done. If anyone has any ideas then i would love to hear them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11yq1EW0dlQ

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
TOPICS
How to, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trapcode Particular. Check out the "New Features" video:

You can use text and masks as particle emitters. You can also use OBJ files. Rotoscope the players or shoot them against greenscreen, generate a mask, make the mask the emitter.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020 0