double click for setting value discontinued

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Effects 17.1.3 - double clicking on a keyframe does not pop up a window for editing the value.
Is that something that had been discontinued? a bug or just my bad?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2020
nishu_kush Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2020
Hi Tilles80,   Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a bug in the After Effects version 17.1.3. This issue has been fixed in the latest release (version 17.1.4). Please try updating. Let us know how it goes.   Thanks, Nishu

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using AE 17.1.4 on a Mac and this function works fine.  Try updating, and do a system restart.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so, it's still working try to reset you preferences https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/preferences.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tilles80,

Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a bug in the After Effects version 17.1.3. This issue has been fixed in the latest release (version 17.1.4). Please try updating.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Tilles AUTHOR LATEST
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks guys, I updated to 17.1.4 and it works fine again.

cheers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines