Highlighted

Downgrade AE?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm relative new with CC but I have an urgent question and an answer would be amazing!

I'm using Premiere 13.1.5, also Media Encoder 13.1.5 but AE 16.1.3. I can't use Dynamik Link between Premiere and AE or export my composition in ME. (Link not found, not all AE things are installed etc.)
I read that this is because of the different versions and also how to install older versions of the apps, but I can't find an older AE version? Or is it something completly different?

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Downgrade AE?

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm relative new with CC but I have an urgent question and an answer would be amazing!

I'm using Premiere 13.1.5, also Media Encoder 13.1.5 but AE 16.1.3. I can't use Dynamik Link between Premiere and AE or export my composition in ME. (Link not found, not all AE things are installed etc.)
I read that this is because of the different versions and also how to install older versions of the apps, but I can't find an older AE version? Or is it something completly different?

TOPICS
Dynamic link, Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ja5CFA,

Thanks for reaching out.

That's correct, you'd need the same version of the apps to make Dynamic Link work between them. Sorry, versions older than 2019 are not available to download anymore. I'd recommend you to update your apps to the latest. We support our current and the previous major version of the apps.

Let us know if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0