Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic Link Dropping Keyframes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I use adobe dynamic link frequently when exporting a video from premiere to after effects. As of late, when right click and "replace with After effects composition" it messes up my frame rate. I am shooting on 29.97 and my sequence settings in premiere are matched. Yet when it opens up in AE, it is now 29.973 in after effects, and if I switch it back to 29.97 in after effects, it wont allow me to use mocha properly, I can't rotoscope or motion track. Why is it doing this? It never did this before. I'm working on a 2019 iMac 21.5" running catalina. Not sure if it's catalina or what but any help would be great. This is super annoying.

Attached is a file to show you how the frame rate changes when using Dynamic Link.

Thanks,

Boomer

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a known issue and under investigation. Try different settings and footage interpretations for the time being.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well dang it! Hopefully Adobe resolves this soon. Thanks for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines