Highlighted

Dynamic Link From AE - PP Broken

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am currently running both PP & AE with the latest versions and I'm having trouble composing my clips into AE as well as not being able to use the 'Image Tracker' when I do. Everytime I go to analyze a clip or bring it from PP to AE, I get a message that reads: "Unable to obtain dynamic link server".

I attempted to install a later version of AE, however nothing seems to work. If anyone has any insight into this reoccuring issue, please let me know!

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dynamic Link From AE - PP Broken

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am currently running both PP & AE with the latest versions and I'm having trouble composing my clips into AE as well as not being able to use the 'Image Tracker' when I do. Everytime I go to analyze a clip or bring it from PP to AE, I get a message that reads: "Unable to obtain dynamic link server".

I attempted to install a later version of AE, however nothing seems to work. If anyone has any insight into this reoccuring issue, please let me know!

Topics

Dynamic link, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info nobody can tel lyou much. The usual applies: Check your user permissions on the various temp and cache folders as well as on a general level, check the available storage space, check whether any local or network connections are blocked by your system's firewall or otehr security stuff.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nickw41861007,

Welcome to the Community and sorry for your issue.

Did you try the suggestions provided by Mylenium? Did they help? If not, please share the following information.

Are you on macOS or Windows? Do you get the same error when trying to track camera? Also, does it happen if you try to work on a new project?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines