• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic link from PP to AE beta

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there there a way for PP to open up AE beta when i want to replace clip with AE comp.??? I unistalled the regular AE and only have beta installed. Now PP thinks AE is no longer installed.

Using a PC fyi.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

The versions and the builds must match. If you want to use AE Beta then you have to use PPro Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The versions and the builds must match. If you want to use AE Beta then you have to use PPro Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

btw what would be the best way to take an edited clip i have inside of PP to edit inside AE beta???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Dynamic Link will not create a comp using the original footage you have to render a DI (Digital Intermediate). The best way to do that is to use one of the Lossless presets when you open up the Media Encoder in Premiere Pro to render the cut clip. The worst way to do that is to render an H.264 file because Premiere Pro has no way to generate an interframe (all real frames) h.264 movie that is visually lossless. You will end up with some real frames and mostly predicted frames and lots of color and compression artifacts that will just get worse when you render the DI in After Effects and bring it back to into Premiere Pro to finalize the edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can literally just copy the sequence from PP and paste it into AE beta I just did it sweeeeeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines