Highlighted

edit mouse bindings

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mouse that has special buttons on the side... I'd like to make my workflow faster by making those buttons frame-foward and frame-backward... But I can't figure out how to assign those buttons in After Effects (I'm assuming it's not in the keyboard shortcuts tab)... Can someone help me?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Nothing to do with AE. If at all, this would have to be set in the input device's system control panel/ configuration tool to mimic standard shortcut combos.

Mylenium

TOPICS
How to, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

edit mouse bindings

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mouse that has special buttons on the side... I'd like to make my workflow faster by making those buttons frame-foward and frame-backward... But I can't figure out how to assign those buttons in After Effects (I'm assuming it's not in the keyboard shortcuts tab)... Can someone help me?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Nothing to do with AE. If at all, this would have to be set in the input device's system control panel/ configuration tool to mimic standard shortcut combos.

Mylenium

TOPICS
How to, Preview, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're my hero man. I didn't even think to change the mouse software! Heres to faster rotoscope!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0