• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects&Presets - After Effects 2020

New Here ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm fairly new to After Effects user. I've tried some text effects. How can I see what effect I used the exercise?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't. Once a preset has been applied it uses its relation to the original and everything is just applied to the native properties. some effects that use expressions can be reverse-identified by that, but otherwise you need to keep track of these things yourself.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you tried a preset, you can open Animation > Browse Presets. The Presets folder will be opened in Bridge. Browse there the Text folder and find the effect. If you are searching for the action sample, you can input the effect name to Search field. If you've forgot a preset name, just serf through the folders until find the needed behaviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines