• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects Keyframes Will Not Move.

Participant ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to apply and manipulate a couple of effects to a video clip in After Effects. I have applied those same effects before to other clips without incident.

They can still be added to the clip but now AE won’t allow me to move the Effects keyframes. I can select each keyframe but not move them from their current location. This has been happening with the Camera Lens Blur effect and other effects, too. Other keyframes still seem to function properly, such as those in the Transform section of the clip. But not the Effects keyframes.

What is happening and how can it be fixed?

Would resetting/clearing After Effects’ preferences be the solution? How would I clear the preferences?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now the problem is occurring with Transform functions, such as layer Opacity and Scale. It’s also happening with different layers, including ones that I just created.

It’s erratic. Most of the keyframes in the composition layers work, but some are just stuck and can’t be altered.

I did trash AE’s preferences and restart the program, but the problem persists. What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines