Highlighted

Effects missing after direct link from premiere pro to After effects

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some the effects changes made in premiere pro have not transfered to After Effects after using replace with after effects composition direct link.

I have masked/ keyed clips and one horizontal flip in premier hasnt transfered. I realise I should have mayde the effects changes in after effects (realised this after the effect if you will pardon the pun).

When I undo in premiere it reverts back but i need to make changes in after effects.  Is tis because I have transfered many clips ( whole sequence). Tried rendering and tranfering again and efffects still not applied in AE, some have worked but the same effects are not applied.

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Effects missing after direct link from premiere pro to After effects

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some the effects changes made in premiere pro have not transfered to After Effects after using replace with after effects composition direct link.

I have masked/ keyed clips and one horizontal flip in premier hasnt transfered. I realise I should have mayde the effects changes in after effects (realised this after the effect if you will pardon the pun).

When I undo in premiere it reverts back but i need to make changes in after effects.  Is tis because I have transfered many clips ( whole sequence). Tried rendering and tranfering again and efffects still not applied in AE, some have worked but the same effects are not applied.

Topics

Creative Cloud, File sync, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?