Highlighted

Effects Stop working at exactly 22 seconds

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 7.46.49 pm.pngI really hope someone can help me with this. I'm putting together ananimation and I'm applying a hand-drawn effect to the linework. I'm doing this on an adjustment layer above all the layers I want to change. At exactly 22 seconds (I've tried it on a few Comps), the effect stops working and just freezes, Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Effects Stop working at exactly 22 seconds

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 7.46.49 pm.pngI really hope someone can help me with this. I'm putting together ananimation and I'm applying a hand-drawn effect to the linework. I'm doing this on an adjustment layer above all the layers I want to change. At exactly 22 seconds (I've tried it on a few Comps), the effect stops working and just freezes, Has anyone else had this issue and fixed it?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi samtgarner,

Thanks for reaching out. We've got your back.

It sounds like an issue with a media or an effect applied to a layer. To find out that layer, try turning the layers off one by and see if still freezes when you go to 22 seconds. If that doesn't work, try importing this project into a new one and see if that brings any change.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was how the effect was working. I had put a time expression to a turbulent displace effect on the adjustment layer to create a hand drawn effect effect, I found if I moved that expression to the random seed rather than the evolution it fixed the issue.

[http://www.samtgarner.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/samtgarner-wp-logo.png]

Sam Garner
Graphic Design Solutions
www.samtgarner.com
M: 04121386310412138631>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0