• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Element 3d crashing

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Whenever i try to open my project it says "after effects can't continue: element plugin generated an unexpected exception". I've tried to restart my computer etc. an nothings working. I have ae cc 2018 on a macbook. I've spent way to many hours on this project for it to just crash now. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the AE forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any specific info about your project we can't even guess, in particular of course the settings in E3D, the geometry used and so on. Chances are that you simply overcranked something and it gobbles up all your GPU resources. Start with the usual troubleshooting - enable capslock while opening the project to suppress rendering, import the project into a clean project to straighten out any structural issues that may have crept in.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines