Exit

element 3D environment rendered problem

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi guys
i have problem with rendering a 3D project using element 3D in after effects
So when i view my project inside after effects its normal and i can move around my camera and there's no problem with the 3d environment. but when i render using encoder the 3d environment is not how it supposed to be and it's like the picture and the environment is split up.2020-06-26 11.26.58.jpgthis is how it looks like after being renderedthis is how it looks like after being rendered2020-06-26 11.14.37.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Long ansd short: Your workflow makes no sense. Of course using a plug-in that is highly dependent on GPU functions will exhaust all resources or conflict with other GPU acceleration features, even more so when another layer like VR is involved, that itself is GPU-dependent. You need to render intermediate formats directly from AE or use a completely different method entirely.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines