Highlighted

Element 3d scene setup not opening

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i had element 3d on my pc for about a month and it was working, and then one time i opened it and when i opened scene setup nothing appeared and i had to press f4 to access after effects again. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Element 3d scene setup not opening

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i had element 3d on my pc for about a month and it was working, and then one time i opened it and when i opened scene setup nothing appeared and i had to press f4 to access after effects again. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you clear all the cache in Element 3D? You go into the "Scene Setup," click File, Preferences, and then clear those 2 cache buttons.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the whole of scene setup wont open in the first place so i cant access File Preferences

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply reinstall the plug-in and clear out the E3D cache in your user documents folder.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already tried it and the same issue occurs

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
Eyal5FDB LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

go to the folder below that's in bold and delete any files that have the number "2" in its name.
C:/ProgramData/VideoCopilot

C:/ProgramData is an hidden folder so you might need to type it in the Windows
Explorer address bar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0