Highlighted

Element 3D

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so for some reason 3 of the corners on my shape are pointed and one is curved. I don't know how to fix the curved corner :(( Can someone please help, I tried everything 😞

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Element 3D

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so for some reason 3 of the corners on my shape are pointed and one is curved. I don't know how to fix the curved corner :(( Can someone please help, I tried everything 😞

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image%205-9-20%20at%2011.51%20AM

Have you checked the mask used to create the rectangle? What happens if you set extrusion to zero? 

I think there is a problem with the original shape unless you have done something weird with the extrusion settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i fixed it 🙂 thank you !!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines