Highlighted

Elemental 2D FX & RTFX Generator download doesn't render in After Effects, no window option?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elemental 2D FX & RTFX Generator download doesn't render in After Effects, no window option? I have purchased both and downloaded via Envato however while in After Effects and trying to use, it's like it was never downloaded. Has anyone been having a problem with plugins for After Effects? Any solution as to uploading the files? Adobe Plugins Missing.jpg

☠ ?????????????? ☠
TOPICS
Activation, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elemental 2D FX & RTFX Generator download doesn't render in After Effects, no window option?

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elemental 2D FX & RTFX Generator download doesn't render in After Effects, no window option? I have purchased both and downloaded via Envato however while in After Effects and trying to use, it's like it was never downloaded. Has anyone been having a problem with plugins for After Effects? Any solution as to uploading the files? Adobe Plugins Missing.jpg

☠ ?????????????? ☠
TOPICS
Activation, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual applies: Check that you have a compatible version and it is installed correctly on the disk, verify that you don't have any security settings on your system that prevent these extensions from being accessed, including trivial stuff like folder permissions.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You ever so kindly I will check these matters, as for compatible
versions. I have the updated After Effects is that what you mean?
☠ ?????????????? ☠

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0