• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements are missing when exporting from After Effects

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started to work with After Effects. The Video is finish, but the programm doesn't export the whole composition. It export just one element. 

I NEED HELP! 

15806983790325087592649524179149.jpg

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only thing I know about your project is that layer 4 and layer 2 are set as guide layers so they will not render. If those are the missing elements then that is the problem. If that is not the problem then we need workflow details, render settings and screenshots showing the modified properties of the layers that are giving you problems. Select them, press UU and show us what is going on in the comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't know about the guide layers!

THANK YOU, IT WORKS! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem but not with the guide layers, when i export the elements are missing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sebastian,

Welcome to the community. Did Rick's suggestion help with the issue in exporting the project from After Effects? If not, please share the details that Rick mentioned along with your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS).

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines