Highlighted

Embarrassingly easy text animation?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a while since I've used After Effects.

I need to have people's names scale from zero to 100, moving in an arc from the bottom of the screen, and fade out 3/4 of the way to the top of the screen. The motion would resemble a Roman Candle firework shooting to the sky and fading out.
I can get the overall movement; it's the fast then slow smooth motion in an arc I'm not achieving.
I created something like this 22 years ago. I'm getting old...
Thanks

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Embarrassingly easy text animation?

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a while since I've used After Effects.

I need to have people's names scale from zero to 100, moving in an arc from the bottom of the screen, and fade out 3/4 of the way to the top of the screen. The motion would resemble a Roman Candle firework shooting to the sky and fading out.
I can get the overall movement; it's the fast then slow smooth motion in an arc I'm not achieving.
I created something like this 22 years ago. I'm getting old...
Thanks

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any idea about what you actually have nobody can advise specifically. Show us screenshots of the keyframes and composition. That said, just keep trying. Generally there are no magic receipes and keyframing is mostly a matter of practice to get a feeling for the timing.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0