Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 1609629695 when rendering

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a simple comp with 2 video clips and one transition.

Error message in Media Encoder:

"Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Render Error

Render returned error.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\D:\Videos\whatever.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00:00:52:26 - 00:00:52:34

Rendering at offset: 26.360 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695"

There is about 100GB free on the destination drive, but only about 10GB on the source drive. There is plenty of space on Adobe cash drive.

My system is:

i7-6950X with 10 cores

64GB RAM

Many SSD drives

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Interestingly the same comp with some other transitions from the same pack renders without a problem.

Any suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get these errors randomly when rendering in H264 direclty in AE. The only way to avoid these errors is sending the composition to Adobe Media Encoder via "Composition > Add to Adobe Media Encoder Queue" and encoding the file in any of the MP4 flavours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I actually used Media Encoder and not AE to render.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then try to render between 00:00:52:26 - 00:00:52:34 using another codec. Maybe there is something in your comp at that time that cause your render to fail. If the problem persist, then you need to look at your footage and try to send this footage to a new comp for additional render tests.

Waiting for your answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem while rendering it keepw getting failed at a certain point. At the point I have used directional blur and Turbulence displacement and in the very next clip I have used a roto brush to mask out and made a scene with around 4-6 clips with 3d light ray on it. I have used match source: high bitrate as rendering preset...I ve also tried medium bitrate as well as software encoding.

Can u please help me on that or suggest me something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kjkghfg,

Are you still facing this problem? If not, let us know how you solved it. If so, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I am still having this problem.  Both in Premiere Pro and in Media Encoder. I have chatted with support multiple times, and they solved it by going run--> %appdata% -->Adobe and deleting the "Common" folder inside that.  Then, they went to my documents and deleted that "Adobe" folder.

Of course as soon as we stopped chatting, this issue reared its ugly head and I cannot make my way around it. I've tried updating my drivers to most current GPU drivers, creating a new project and importing the sequence (it also occurs in projects completely unrelated to each other), clearing the cache through PPro, using adjustment layers and only applying the lumetri effects to those. I can't go back to earlier versions of PPro because I already did work in the new software and the projects are not backwards compatible...

This issue has been around for a year and it just decides to pop up with random projects and plagues efficiency! Please please please give me a better work around other than ONLY using software to render.  That typically takes easily 10x longer to render...

It's so crazy that it this hasn't been solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run

Windows 10

GTX 970

i7 4970k

32GB RAM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I had the same problem yesterday. (First time ever.)  None of the suggestions on the forum worked but I solved it by locating the frame that was causing the problem and then deleting it from the timeline.  However, it didn't work by just deleting the frame in question from directly in the sequence. I simply changed my in out points in the clip viewer to exclude the frame that was causing the grief and then brought the clips back into the sequence.  I was able to export the sequence without any problems.  Hope this helps but I am running PPro on a Mac (iMac 27-inch, Late 2012, OS 10.12.6,  3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 6 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX 1024 MB)

My encoder export settings were H264 (you tube HD).

I

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines