Highlighted

Error 27 :15

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• After Effects error: attempt to get an item address from a position outside of list length. (27 :: 15), hi, lately this error has appeared to me that does not allow me to touch the keyframe or graphics, please if anyone has any solution that tells me !!

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error 27 :15

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• After Effects error: attempt to get an item address from a position outside of list length. (27 :: 15), hi, lately this error has appeared to me that does not allow me to touch the keyframe or graphics, please if anyone has any solution that tells me !!

Topics

Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your project, your system and what properties you are actually keyframing we can't tell you much.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, if you know something, help me because I have not been able to finish the projects because I can't handle the keyframe more properly "ease easy" and I can't touch the graphics

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luiss.pintoo,

Sorry for your issue.

I agree with Mylenium. We'd need more information so that we can understand the issue better.

1. Is it happening with a particular project or all of them?
  2. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  3. Is there anything specific that triggers the issue?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately it has happened with all projects, it crashes and doesn't let me move when I work on the graphics!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20200815_172944.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the system IS CPU

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can definitely help you out. We just need some information so that we know what we're dealing with. Here's how you can find out your system specifications: https://techguided.com/how-to-check-your-computer-specs/

Feel free to share a screenshot.

In the screenshot, looks like you're not using the latest version of After Effects. I'd recommend updating to the latest version and see how it performs.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, if you know something, help me because I have not been able to finish the projects because I can't handle the keyframe more properly "ease easy" and I can't touch the graphics

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines