Exit

Error 37 L 66 : Images buffers too big

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I have an error message when I try to render my project telling me:

"after effects error. Image buffers of size 12656×10926 @ 32 bpc (2.1 gb) exceed internal limits. Decrease the memory requirements for the rendering of this frame (12804). For more information see www.adobe.com/go/learn_ae_mem_fr.(37 L 66). Can you please help me understand what I must do I am lost. Dont know where to decrease memory requirements? Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ALDente,

Welcome to the Community.

It looks like you are trying to render a frame (12804) that's eating up a lot of memory. Check if you have high resolution media in your Composition. Lowering its resolution should help.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi everybody,

I have an error message when I try to render my project telling me:

"after effects error. Image buffers of size 12656×10926 @ 32 bpc (2.1 gb) exceed internal limits. Decrease the memory requirements for the rendering of this frame (12804). For more information see www.adobe.com/go/learn_ae_mem_fr.(37 L 66). Can you please help me understand what I must do I am lost. Dont know where to decrease memory requirements? Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines