Highlighted

Error 44

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Recently i've been having problems with my AE CC 2015 program and i deleted it out of frustration and also because i wanted to download a newer version. It unfortunately doesn't let me and i keep seeing error 44 pop up when i try to. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I was thinking that maybe my laptop still has stuff on it from the previous version although i deleted all the visible things but i'm not sure what to do to make rid of them (if that's the case)

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error 44

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Recently i've been having problems with my AE CC 2015 program and i deleted it out of frustration and also because i wanted to download a newer version. It unfortunately doesn't let me and i keep seeing error 44 pop up when i try to. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I was thinking that maybe my laptop still has stuff on it from the previous version although i deleted all the visible things but i'm not sure what to do to make rid of them (if that's the case)

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2020 0

Have something to add?