• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error after effect 17.1

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.PNG hi, I have problem with ae  2020, yesterday I delete folder with ae and it worked, today this error popped out againI don't know what to do, help me, I use windows 10

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi veoth,

Thanks for reaching out. It looks like to be an issue with the folder permissions.

You can go to the folder mentioned in the error message and give Read & Write permissions to it: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-files/give-permissions-to-files-and-fol...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks.

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for help ae word 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Nishu, 

For your information i had the same problem and i googled it and it leaded me here. this solution helped me. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines