Highlighted

Error Interface Plugin NewTon

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello word! I have a problem in my A.E.
When I launch The Plugin Newton, I have just an empty Iterface. Please I need a little help.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error Interface Plugin NewTon

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello word! I have a problem in my A.E.
When I launch The Plugin Newton, I have just an empty Iterface. Please I need a little help.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info on your system and other details nobody can tell you much, but as a start you might want to check whether there is an updated version of the plug-in plus whether the hardware acceleration stuff is working correctly on your system, including checking your graphics driver and updating it if necessary.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
J-Ten LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah yes, excuse me I forgot! 
My system is a windows 10 x 64 and for my graphics card it is an intel HD Graphics 3000

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0