Highlighted

error: internal verification failure, sorry! {PrepAndWrite() called on non-diskcacheable stuff}

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error whenever I export one particular comp out of 4 total. Here's the thing- these comps are self-made templates, as in I've duplicated one comp three additional times and made changes. They still export with no apparent issues, but this error pops up after the queue has been completed.

After Effects 17.0.2

iMac Pro (2017)

Catalina 10.15.3

2.5 GHz 14-Core Intel Xeon W

64 GB 2666 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

error: internal verification failure, sorry! {PrepAndWrite() called on non-diskcacheable stuff}

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error whenever I export one particular comp out of 4 total. Here's the thing- these comps are self-made templates, as in I've duplicated one comp three additional times and made changes. They still export with no apparent issues, but this error pops up after the queue has been completed.

After Effects 17.0.2

iMac Pro (2017)

Catalina 10.15.3

2.5 GHz 14-Core Intel Xeon W

64 GB 2666 MHz DDR4

Radeon Pro Vega 64 16 GB

Topics

Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue sounds related to the file and folder permission of Mac OS. Please check the permission of everyone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here....

On pc i9 windows 10 latest ae version...with dedicated cache ssd

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here... help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines