Highlighted

Error opening project: "Not enough memory to import this project. As much as can fit in memory has..

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to open a project in AE (via Remote Desktop) and i'm getting this error. When i open the project directly, AE doesn't do anything. If i import the project i get this error.

I thought it might be similar to this issue, but after changing the TEMP/TMP settings i still have the same issue. 

I am able to make test projects and re-open them, but I can't open this one, and i've had the issue with other proejcts. It seems to happen when i create a project at home, collect the project, and then try to open it via Remote desktop on my office PC.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error opening project: "Not enough memory to import this project. As much as can fit in memory has..

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to open a project in AE (via Remote Desktop) and i'm getting this error. When i open the project directly, AE doesn't do anything. If i import the project i get this error.

I thought it might be similar to this issue, but after changing the TEMP/TMP settings i still have the same issue. 

I am able to make test projects and re-open them, but I can't open this one, and i've had the issue with other proejcts. It seems to happen when i create a project at home, collect the project, and then try to open it via Remote desktop on my office PC.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...adding to my post (because I can't seem to edit my post), i'm 99% certain that if i physically went to the office and tried to open the project (not through remote desktop), the project would open successfully. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0