Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error parsing properties list

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Not sure if anyone can help here, hopefully, this is enough info. Have a friend getting this issue each time in AE:

I keep getting this error  parsing properties message (screenshot attached).

A warning pops up when I first start to add to the render cue and go to format options, I get the attached error parsing properties list message. 

I then click OK and continue on.

But I only get this message once so when doing further adds to render cues it does not happen anymore unless I close and reopen Ae and start another session. But it also seems to be corrupting the export as it crashes halfway through.

Heres my specs list:

I Mac Pro (2017) Catalina 10.15.4
2.5Hz 14-core Intel Xeon W
64 gig 2666 MHz DDR4
Graphics  Radeon Pro Vega 64 16GB
After EffectsVersion 
17.0.2 (Build 26)

Thanks!
Jeff
TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without actual render settings info this is mere speculation and the obvious answer would have to be to try and use a different output first. the rest is as so often inconclusive, but Catalina being a big pile of stink it's probably fair to assume that those corruptions relate to the typical issues with user privileges and folder permissions, so check that.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Catalina sure is a big stink... I'm unsure of his output settings at the moment but I'll try out the user privileges - appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines