Highlighted

Error

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with After Effects I have a problem with: Unable to continue After Effects: The standard 3D module is not available, please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error

New Here ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with After Effects I have a problem with: Unable to continue After Effects: The standard 3D module is not available, please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I see that you are having trouble with After Effects.

Would you mind sharing more information so that we can understand the issue better:

Do you get this error when you try to launch After Effects or while you are working? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?

Try resetting the preferences of After Effects to restore the settings to default and see if it helps with the issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2020 0