• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

errores en after effect

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me empezo a tirar estos errores, y me los tira al abril proyectos que los hice con este mismo programa en esta misma maquina, que podra ser?

Error de After Effect; no se puede leer el origen compruebe la configuracion y vuelca a intentarlo (86:1)

Error de After Effect; no se peude importar el archivo .mp4 el archivo esta dañado

Error de After Effect; fallo de comprobaciòn interna, no current context

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info or other technical details liek the contents of the projects, where they are stored, what version of AE and so on this is useless.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me ocurrio lo mismo, solo tienes que instalar QuickTime. Y solucionado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same as before: You have to provide system information and other technical details to even come close to a guess or proper answer.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines