• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics Not Loading or Registering in Adobe Library

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue where some of the Essential Graphics I export to my Abobe Library appear, while others do not.  I do the same process for all of them, and even after waiting over an hour some of them just don't appear in the folder? Trying to figure out why...

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any specific info about the templates nobody can tell you much. For all we know it could get hung up on tiny details liek a specific effect being used, a font missing, a source footage item being too large in file size or whatever.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That actually helps a lot. You would think an Error Message would pop up when I export the file, rather than it load through and complete. 

Regardless, I know some things to start looking at to see if I can spot any key differences between the files. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines