Highlighted

every time I restart my pc, my graphics driver resets back into original

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an intel 620 HD graphics card, and after effects made me download a driver bec my graphics card isnt good enough. I downloaded it and after effects worked perfectly fine when I used it. I restarted my laptop once after that, and I had to reinstall the driver, I didn't think it was that bad but it has happened twice more and its getting on my nerves. Is there a way to stop that from happening and keep the drver without having to reinstall it? 

Topics

Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

every time I restart my pc, my graphics driver resets back into original

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an intel 620 HD graphics card, and after effects made me download a driver bec my graphics card isnt good enough. I downloaded it and after effects worked perfectly fine when I used it. I restarted my laptop once after that, and I had to reinstall the driver, I didn't think it was that bad but it has happened twice more and its getting on my nerves. Is there a way to stop that from happening and keep the drver without having to reinstall it? 

Topics

Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. It could an issue with the installation process.

Could you try installing the driver updated manually as suggested here: https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics-drivers.html

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines