Highlighted

Everything I upload is black.

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting extremely annoyed because I do not understand what I am doing wrong. I made a simple typewriter text video with a pink background, but when I import it to Premiere Pro the background is black. Is there anything I could be doing wrong because I have been struggling to fix it for about an hour now?

TOPICS
Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Everything I upload is black.

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting extremely annoyed because I do not understand what I am doing wrong. I made a simple typewriter text video with a pink background, but when I import it to Premiere Pro the background is black. Is there anything I could be doing wrong because I have been struggling to fix it for about an hour now?

TOPICS
Import and export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I would suggest is you change and try the format of rendering for export and update the driver of the graphic card.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to post some screenshot so we can get a better idea about your issue, may make your layer as a guide layer or so... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you make your pink background?  If you set the background colour of your composition pink, it won't necessarily render that way, especially if you render with an alpha channel.  

Create a pink solid as your base layer in the comp and it should definitely render with a pink background.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0