Highlighted

Export layer project from After effects to premiere pro

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to put finishing touches on an After Effect project in Premiere Pro. The project has 20+ layers. I want all the layers to appear in Premiere Pro. Can that be done? 

TOPICS
Dynamic link, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Export layer project from After effects to premiere pro

New Here ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to put finishing touches on an After Effect project in Premiere Pro. The project has 20+ layers. I want all the layers to appear in Premiere Pro. Can that be done? 

TOPICS
Dynamic link, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not easily. You would have to pre-compose all layers you want to have available, render each of the layer pre-comps individually, then stack them up in Premiere Pro. Any blend modes or other interactions between layers would have to be recreated in Premiere. 

If you explained your design goals and maybe included some storyboards or screenshots we might be able to point you to a solution that would be more efficient than rebuilding an effect a layer at a time in Premiere Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0